As a parent or legal guardian, I do hereby release and discharge Sol & Skye as follows in consideration of the services to be provided by Sol & Skye, LLC, and its Teachers/Instructors (collectively, “Sol & Skye”):
• I understand that youth yoga involves stretching, balancing, and strengthening by moving through different yoga postures and creative movements. I acknowledge that yoga is an activity that involves physical movements and opportunities for relaxation, stress reduction, and relief of muscular tension.
• I understand that, as is the case with any physical activity, the risk of physical injury, whether minor, serious, and/or disabling or causing death, cannot be entirely eliminated.
• I know of no physical or mental condition that would prevent my child from participating in yoga activities, exercises, or instruction. I will inform the instructor of any health or mental conditions that may prevent my child from safe participation in yoga.
• Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. I understand that I alone am responsible for keeping the instructor informed of my child’s health needs and deciding if he/she should practice yoga.
• I understand that the instructor may provide gentle, hands-on adjustments or comforting touch and by signing this waiver I give my informed consent to these assists.